- This event has passed.
Adult Faith Formation – A Journey of Letting Go
January 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $30
A Journey of Letting Go, Hanging On, and Finding a Peace You Almost Forgot Was Possible
A Six Week Guided Journey for Women
Thursdays: January 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 20
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Parish Center Libary
Do you often find life overwhelming? Do you have trouble saying no? Is God at the bottom of your to-do list? No matter their journey in life, many women struggle to keep it all together, with little time for themselves. God calls, but the voice seems faint against the hectic activity of life.
Join us for a 6 week series reading Jennifer Dukes Lee’s book, It’s All Under Control, along with a companion Bible study. Rediscover your faith and find joy while dealing with life’s ups and downs. Find strength in God and each other. Materials and hospitality are included in the registration fee.
- Uncover surprising truths from the life of Jesus about busyness, obedience, and asking for help.
- Discover five major obstacles that keep us from trusting God, and how to overcome them.
- Make healthier, wiser decisions about how to spend your time and energy.
- Let go of guilt and hold on to God’s promises.
- Find practical exercises and scriptural truths to guide you in living a life of surrender to God.
Through it all – and in the company of other women – you’ll experience the freedom of becoming more of who God created you to be, as you learn to trust the One who truly has it all under control.
From “It’s All Under Control, Jennifer Dukes Lee
Register online: https://stjosephdg.org/itsallundercontrol