We invite you to visit our school virtually to experience what makes St. Joseph School the #1 voted preschool and grade school in the Western Suburbs!
Click here to see panoramic views of our classrooms.
Please note that these videos were created prior to COVID-19 distancing requirements. Stay tuned for new videos.
St. Joseph School is a warm and welcoming community that feels like family.
Click here to hear students, parents and teachers share their experiences at SJS.
Experience the St. Joseph School Difference
- Full-Day Academic Kindergarten
- Half & Full-Day Preschool Options
- Challenging Academics & Catholic Faith Formation
- Students consistently score in the top 25% on National Standardized Tests
- 82% of graduates on HS Honor Roll
- Spanish, Music, Art, Computers, Physical Education
- STEAM activities integrated into curriculum
- Reading Specialist and School Counselor on staff
- Certified Teachers
- Small class sizes and Teacher Aides provide personalized learning
- Extended Care & Holiday Care
- Hot/Special Lunch Program (this program is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Extracurricular Activities & No Cut Sports Program (programs are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Tuition Assistance available for qualifying students
To Schedule a Tour:
For the safety of our students and staff, we are not conducting in-person tours at this time. We invite you to view our virtual tour for a glimpse inside our classrooms. Please contact our school office to speak with someone about our school community.
Call: (630) 969-4306